T&Cs - Win A Tropical Holiday To Thailand
“WIN A TROPICAL HOLIDAY TO THAILAND” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Australian Brushware Corporation Pty Ltd (ABN 81 068 706 829) of Level 1, 20 Council Street, Hawthorn East, VIC 3123, telephone: 03 8803 3545.
- Entry is only open to Inspirations Paint stores located in Australia (each an “Eligible Business”).
- Entries into the promotion open on 01/10/2019 and close at 11:59pm AEDT on 31/10/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals on behalf of an Eligible Business must purchase a minimum AU$750.20 (including GST) of eligible Monarch paint accessories in a single transaction during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). A full list of eligible Monarch paint accessories can be found at www.monarchpainting.com.au.
- To enter, an individual on behalf of an Eligible Business must then complete the official entry/order form (including the full name and street address of the Eligible Business, the name of the owner of the Eligible Business, the order number for the Qualifying Transaction and contact telephone number) and give it to the Promoter’s Sales Representative or send a copy of the completed entry/order form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject (Monarch Win A Tropical Holiday to Thailand Competition) so it is received during the Promotional Period. Official entry/order forms can be obtained from the Promoter’s Sales Representative during the Promotional Period.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the amount spent in excess of $750.20 (including GST) in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Eligible Businesses must retain their original purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an Eligible Business’ entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the Qualifying Transaction was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Businesses (including an Eligible Business’ place of trading) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Business, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Business.
- The draw will take place at Night and Day, 8 Simpson Street, Moorabbin, VIC 3189 on 15/11/2019 at 12:00pm AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winning Eligible Business will be notified in writing within and by telephone two (2) business days of the draw and its name will be published on the Promoter’s Facebook page facebook.com/monarchpaintingofficial from 18/11/2019. In the event the winning Eligible Business is from SA, its name will also be published in The Advertiser on 21/11/2019.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults to Thailand valued at up to AU$6,000 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
- Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner’s nearest Australian capital city to Thailand;
- 5 nights twin share minimum 3-star accommodation; and
- Return transfers between airport and accommodation.
Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by 15/05/2020 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods (i.e. Melbourne Cup, Christmas, New Year, Australia Day, Easter, Labour Day, Queens Birthday).
- The winner and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. The winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with the winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Prizes will be awarded to the owner of the winning Eligible Business, who may, in his/her absolute discretion, allocate the prize to any employee of that business. The owner must notify the Promoter of that transfer (in writing) and must not issue the prize without the Promoter’s approval. Approval of the transfer is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to AU$6,000. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 17/02/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winning Eligible Business, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and its name will be published on the Promoter’s Facebook page facebook.com/monarchpaintingofficial from 19/02/2020. In the event the winning Eligible Business is from SA, its name will also be published in The Advertiser on 24/02/2020.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Business; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Business; or (f) taking of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the prize taker (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a prize taker or their companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37862 ACT Permit No. TP19/04140 SA Permit No. T19/1512